Hi, This is Yasser Benfoughal also know as StarkTMA in The Bedrock community, I've been working with addon since their first release nearly 2 years ago, But I'm also a Command block creator with few but really good maps that are still a (WIP), I am also the main content developer for Logdtozip and Preston bedrock channels, Links at the end of the post
And here are some pictures of my work:
Most Recent work:
Minecraft Dungeons Concept





And the animation, Hard to record it in Minecraft for a GIF so I did this pic.twitter.com/h9EyhjWUKw— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) June 14, 2019
Floating animation, Satisfying pic.twitter.com/iSJOkokxVK— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) June 13, 2019
This is my latest work, It adds new entities with custom animations but also relies on a script behind it to make the first realistic flying behaviors on an Addon EVER!
More information HereMore of toothless, Managed to make him fly up and down using Scripts, unfortunately I can't change the body rotation of the player or the seats position through scripts. #ScriptingAPI #Minecraft #HowToTrainYourDragon3 pic.twitter.com/unTXtUEVtq— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) March 13, 2019
Scripting API (During the Beta)
Flappy Villager!
— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) November 30, 2018
WorldEdit!
Villager Runner!#Minecraft #Bedrock #Scripting #API Test#3— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) November 28, 2018
Very basic WorldEdit script that I'm planning to work on even more pic.twitter.com/HoNXuAhS6N
Maze!#Minecraft #Bedrock #Scripting #API Test#2— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 31, 2018
Randomly generated world, randomly generated obstacles, Villager speeds up as you get a higher score! pic.twitter.com/FyebWgZroX
First attempt with #Bedrock #Scripting #API— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 27, 2018
Not very "Hard" to use.
Bedrock is evolving! pic.twitter.com/gUS2vOoPBK
Adding Entities (During the Beta)
I already started working with the new Add-ons system to add new entities and make their own animation.
So far I made these entities:
Toothless - How to Train your Dragon
Butterflies
Crocodiles!
Penguins!
One of my biggest addons, adding almost every announced feature of Minecon 2017
Underwater plants before the aquatic update itself
When you throw this it actually flies back to you, and It's a concept!
I already started working with the new Add-ons system to add new entities and make their own animation.
So far I made these entities:
Toothless - How to Train your Dragon
Elephants!Night Fury - Toothless#AddedEntity still a WIP, planning to add tons more of cool stuff "animations already done for those, problem with behaviors"— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 22, 2018
Get your first look with @Logdotzip SOON! pic.twitter.com/jA0kzKUFfe
Elephants!— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 12, 2018
Added Entity with custom.. everything pic.twitter.com/7G3gXkNhyd
Butterflies!— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 11, 2018
Added Entity pic.twitter.com/6hHJ3RP9ut
Crocodiles! or eckosoldier-s?#AddedEntity pic.twitter.com/wH6xWylY2F— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 14, 2018
Penguins!! we all love penguins— Yasser (StarkTMA) (@StarkTMA_YT) October 14, 2018
(They'll have variants in the future)#AddedEntity pic.twitter.com/Pdcwtjgaq0
I am mostly known for creating Concepts to upcoming updates and here are some pics of things I made literally days after Minecon
Village And Pillage:
Village And Pillage:
This was made in the first days after this years's Minecon
Biome Chooser:
#TeamTaiga
The Baobab trees are ugly in real life as well
The Update Aquatic:
One of my biggest addons, adding almost every announced feature of Minecon 2017
These didn't make it :'(
Underwater plants before the aquatic update itself
When you throw this it actually flies back to you, and It's a concept!
Minecraft Story Mode:
One of my most loved addons, This took me over 10 months to finish (every time a new episode releases I update it) and it's 1:1 scale from Story mode down to each individual pixel
There's also a Skin Pack that I created just for fun (When the glitch was a thing) but didn't release it because an official skin pack already exists in the Marketplace, but believe me, this is 64x64 skin not an HD one
Chibi Craft:
The only resource pack, or should I say Model pack I created
Ender Sickness:
Where all entities got the enderman behaviors upon the release of The End Update for Bedrock
I have a few more Addons that aren't included here, The ones when I was still learning addons
can be found here
Maps:
Trading SkyBlock:
My very first map to ever release, sky block but with custom villagers trades
Plants vs Zombies:
My first Mini-game with command blocks (WIP) on hold now waiting for Scoreboards, It has custom behaviors and models and sounds and texts and everything that can be customized using addons
Preston Bedrock Channel: Here






































